M&J Valve Services, Inc. has a centralized Accounting Department housed within the corporate office located at 110 Gill Drive Lafayette, LA 70507.
The purpose of the Accounting Department is to maintain the organization's accounting records for statutory, regulatory and management purposes.
The essential functions of the Accounting Department include:
1. Accurate record keeping by ensuring all business transactions are recorded in fact and in an orderly and timely manner.
2. Ensure the systematic analysis of the recorded data by properly classifying business transactions.
3. Present classified data in a manner which is understandable and decision useful to internal and external end-users of accounting statements.
4. Ensure financial data is analyzed and interpreted in a manner in which end-users can make meaningful judgments regarding the financial condition and profitability of the business operations; in addition to, the framework for accounting policies and procedures with appropriate internal controls.
5. Ensure accounting information after being meaningfully analyzed and interpreted is able to be communicated in a proper form and manner to the appropriate personnel through preparation and distribution of accounting reports.
Billing address for all divisions:
110 Gill Drive
Lafayette, LA 70507
Invoices can be sent to the following email:
A/P Contact: Marcelle Mayer/Tiffany Huval
A/R Contact: Jennifer Broussard
*We do require purchase order numbers on invoices.
*We are tax exempt for resale.